jumping cursor Aspire v3-572p

2»

Answers

• Sheffield
    Sheffield Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Ok
    So
    I have done a Windows 10 refresh and a complete reinstall of the OS.
    The cursor is still jumping around.
    I'm sure it is a problem with the hardware on this Acer.
    Help!!!
  • OK! Have you tried resetting the lithium battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sheffield

Tinkerer

OK!
    Here is the answer.
    No. I have not tried to reset the battery.
    I got fed up after a month and took the computer to a local repair guy. He found a virus! That's funny because I have Norton 360 installed.
    What do you think about that?
  • I have already noticed that some virtual pests like viruses, Trojans, malware can cause this kind of problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sheffield

Tinkerer

Now you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that before. All I heard was drivers and batteries and stuff like that. Matter of fact, I think I was the one that brought up the possibility of a virus. What did you people tell me? Reload some drivers.
  • There are several issues that can cause the touchpad pointer to move automatically.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• geronimo0725
    geronimo0725 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I had the mouse cursor jumping all over the screen problem for months.  Changed mouse, changed settings, used different usb ports, even bought a new LED desk lamp.  Technical support had me reset everything to factory.  Nothing helped.

Then, one day I was looking in device manager under Human Interface Devices and saw the Go TrustID device.  Disabled it and mouse started working perfectly.  Uninstalled that pos bloatware and problem solved forever.

I understand why Acer might want to offer this app to their customers, but they shouldn't activate it.  Months of aggravation for me for no good reason.