Answers

• AKSHAYAK
    AKSHAYAK Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:
    AKSHAYAK said:
    andylb said:
    I have the answer. to run your game on the RX560x you must launch the game from inside the Radeon Adrenalin Control Center. You must ADD your game by using the add button on the right then Click the gaming tab and click the drop down box for your game then click launch. The game will now launch using the RX560x and it will be monitored in Nitrosense

Nope...i always launch game through control center i can play games but it doesn't monitor the gpu in tht before it was fine dono wt suddenly happen

That happened to me and I removed the AMD drivers with DDU for a clean uninstall and then reinstalled them again. It's a pain because you have to set up the Control Center again, import games etc.. but it worked
    I tired tht too but it worked again when i restarted it got to same problem
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried turning off fast startup?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AKSHAYAK

Tinkerer

Options
    Have you tried turning off fast startup?
    Nope...how u do tht!?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Here my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para fast startup
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AKSHAYAK

Tinkerer

Options
    Here my friend:
    Resultado de imagem para fast startup
    There is not such kind of option in my pc 😅 only sleep n lock are available
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This occurs when hibernation is disabled. Go to cmd as administrator and type this command "powercfg.exe /hibernate on"

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AKSHAYAK

Tinkerer

Options
    This occurs when hibernation is disabled. Go to cmd as administrator and type this command "powercfg.exe /hibernate on"
    Nope i have already done that
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling nitro sense? Is windows 10 version 1903?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AKSHAYAK

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i have tried and windows 10 1903 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are both video cards identified in device manager? Check this link too: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/566883/#Comment_566883

egydiocoelho Trailblazer