Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Connect to wireless printers

I bought this wee machine recently for business use. I had it in the office this week for the first time, but try as I may I could not connect it to my wireless Epson printer. Keep getting a message about IP being incorrect. Decided to try it on another, pretty much the same result. Third printer - the same, all Epson. Tells me to check the device is DHCP compatible. Really frustrating, any help you can offer? I am considering returning the machine as faulty.

FAQ & Answers

• JID1962JID1962 Posts: 2Member New User
    JID1962 said:
    I bought this wee machine recently for business use. I had it in the office this week for the first time, but try as I may I could not connect it to my wireless Epson printer. Keep getting a message about IP being incorrect. Decided to try it on another, pretty much the same result. Third printer - the same, all Epson. Tells me to check the device is DHCP compatible. Really frustrating, any help you can offer? I am considering returning the machine as faulty.
    I should have said I have Aspires, both connect without issue.
  • 123hpsetup123hpsetup Posts: 1Member New User
    I have same problem on my HP Laserjet Printer. I have installed the driver from 123.hp.com/setup and installed but its showing driver unavailable.