Connect to wireless printers

JID1962
JID1962 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought this wee machine recently for business use. I had it in the office this week for the first time, but try as I may I could not connect it to my wireless Epson printer. Keep getting a message about IP being incorrect. Decided to try it on another, pretty much the same result. Third printer - the same, all Epson. Tells me to check the device is DHCP compatible. Really frustrating, any help you can offer? I am considering returning the machine as faulty.

Answers

• JID1962
    JID1962 Member Posts: 2 New User
    JID1962 said:
    I bought this wee machine recently for business use. I had it in the office this week for the first time, but try as I may I could not connect it to my wireless Epson printer. Keep getting a message about IP being incorrect. Decided to try it on another, pretty much the same result. Third printer - the same, all Epson. Tells me to check the device is DHCP compatible. Really frustrating, any help you can offer? I am considering returning the machine as faulty.
    I should have said I have Aspires, both connect without issue.
  • 123hpsetup
    123hpsetup Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have same problem on my HP Laserjet Printer. I have installed the driver from 123.hp.com/setup and installed but its showing driver unavailable.