Pretador 300 - GPU temperature doesn't appear on Pretador Sense

UserBrUS
UserBrUS Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Realize that the Apex Legends is running and even so I cannot track the temperature of the GPU

Answers

• Did you select apex legends in the nvidia card settings?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • UserBrUS
    Yep I think

PS: Um amigo brasileiro hahaha
  • Do not use the global setting. Manually select the nvidia card.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • UserBrUS
    edited September 2019
    Valeu mano! Vou testar e depois posto o resultado

Thanks bro! I'll test and then post the result

[Post edited as the member posted in Portuguese language -Acer-Harvey]
  • aceerfan
    aceerfan Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2019
    I have some weird problem on my helios 300 2019 with some software utilization of my nvidia gpu and steam client actually using my nvidia gpu instead on the internal intel graphics card. So what I did is first download all the driver and uninstaller.
    BEFORE YOU BEGIN MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A RESTORE POINT. google on how to.

1. DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) - google it
    2. nvidia driver I choose the studio one.

then I uninstall my nvidia driver using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode then reboot normally and install the nvidia driver with clean install selected. Seem to solve all the gpu utilization issue. now steam do not utilize my nvidia and only when I launch game does it use the nvidia gpu.

If you want you can also reinstall intel graphics driver using the same method

Hope this helps.

Tips 1: For gaming laptop make sure before you shut down especially after a heavy gaming session to let it cool down for at least 10min before you switch it off!

• aceerfan
    aceerfan Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2019
    I had some weird problem with my nvidia GPU utilization with steam using my nvidia gpu instead of my intel graphics on my new helios 300 2019.

here is what I did to solve it. Before you begin make sure you create a restore point google it for how to.

1. download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)
    2. download the latest nvidia driver I choose the studio version
    3. disconnect you internet so that windows don't try to install the driver automatically.
    4. boot into safemode and run ddu and uninstall the nvdia driver.
    5. boot back normally and install the nvidia driver. make sure you select clean install option

it should now work normally with steam using the intel graphics and only when you launch game it will use the nvdia gpu.
    if you want you can also re install the intel graphics driver

hope this helps.
    Tips 1: For gaming laptop make sure before you shut down especially after a heavy gaming session to let it cool down for at least 10min before you switch it off!

• DoomSlayer
    DoomSlayer Member Posts: 1 New User
    I noticed I had a similar issue with this as well. I noticed my GPU will start showing its temps when I load up a game and start playing.
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited September 2019
    Its normal if its idle its not being used :) sometimes shows the temps sometimes it doesnt i noticed that logging out user account and logging back in when this happens and open PS straight away will fix it its some issue/bug with the service in the windows task scheduler 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Is the predator sense version 3126 or 3130?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer