my predator sense opens it

Options
wallys007
wallys007 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
entao pessoal, quando meu pc chegou ele abria normalmente, depois de algumas atualizaçoes do windows ele parou de abrir, aparece a logo predator e depois nao aparece mais nada, pesquisei aqui algumas soluções mas a que mais pareceu resolver nao estou conseguindo aplicar, já que sou bem leigo com relação a computadores
verifiquem neste post 
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10
dai gostaria de pedia ajuda para que possam me ajudar a fazer essa tarefa de uma forma mais simplificada 
desde já agradeço a atenção 

then pessoal, when my pc arrived they opened normally, after some windows upgrades it stopped opening, the predator logo appears and then nothing appears but nothing, I searched here for some solutions but which seemed to solve nao I am trying to apply, since you are a good layman in relation to computers let's check out this post
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10
Give me a taste of pediatric help so we can help me do this task in a simplified way
from now on I appreciate the attention

[Post edited as the member posted in Galician language -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • wallys007
    wallys007 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Predator G3-572
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)