My nitrosense wont open in my AN515-54.

Jaymelson
Jaymelson Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
 I uninstall and reinstall it already nothing changes. It rans but won't open it is on task manager.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Have you tried installing appxbundle?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jaymelson
    What would I do after installing the appxbundle?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Also make sure you have "Acer Care Center" installed. If that doesn't work then uninstall Nitrosense and install Predator Sense 
     download Predator sense unlocked for most models here , it's worth a try
     https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iLRSJ5cqrwvRW9eZmEInHYURTliN0gpH

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Jaymelson
    Still not working
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jaymelson
    Make sure this link helps you: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10
    Thanks for the information I can control my fan now.

• You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jaymelson
    andylb said:
    Also make sure you have "Acer Care Center" installed. If that doesn't work then uninstall Nitrosense and install Predator Sense 
    andylb said:
    Should I uninstall my nitrosense?
  • Jaymelson
    andylb said:
    andylb said:
    Should I uninstall my nitrosense?

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    yep you can always reinstall it

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• What version of acer care center do you want to install?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer