Acer VN7-792G-79LX - Power button not working

Options
2»

Answers

• Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Options
    @jmjxperia
    Hi there, If you would like to PM me I would be happy to help you. I will need to Serial number or Service tag number and model number. I'll be able to provide you with the part number for the keyboard and a location to buy it. I look forward to hearing from you. We are here to help. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • jmjxperia
    jmjxperia Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Kev0806 said:
    @jmjxperia
    Hi there, If you would like to PM me I would be happy to help you. I will need to Serial number or Service tag number and model number. I'll be able to provide you with the part number for the keyboard and a location to buy it. I look forward to hearing from you. We are here to help. 
    Please check PM
  • jmjxperia
    Options
    Will the keyboard of Aspire E15 E5-573G work for my laptop .This keyboard is available in local stores.But backlight color is white instead of red.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This is the correct model of your keyboard, but you should check the language:
    Phantom KB DARFON LV5P_A50BRL LV5P Internal 15 Standard Black Y2015 Acer Legend Win 8 Power + Dish Red Backlit

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jmjxperia
    Options
    This is the correct model of your keyboard, but you should check the language:
    Phantom KB DARFON LV5P_A50BRL LV5P Internal 15 Standard Black Y2015 Acer Legend Win 8 Power + Dish Red Backlit

Going to unwanted searches.. What happens if i replace keyboard with E5-573G keyboard with white backlit.When i checked th pic ,it seems to be same except power button has Bolded logo.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm not sure as there are several partnumbers that can be compatible!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jmjxperia
    Options
    I'm not sure as there are several partnumbers that can be compatible!
    thanks.i will check
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jmjxperia
    Options
    Fixed by replacing another keyboard . Board and keyboard got shorted .
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great my friend! Accept my answer that helped you solve your problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer