why my acer nitro 5 as515-51 battery keep disconnected and connected when the battery is nearly(an51

msyafiq6743
msyafiq6743 Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
this nearly 2 month i face this problem it keep disconnection and connecting when the battery nearly full.it disrupt me when i use my laptop especially during play games. and if i disconnect the battery will not last long it just around 30 to 45 min. then when i charge it just need around 30 min to full. it also did not display any waning when the battery it about to die. Before this it will shown the popup if the battery want to die. plz help me.... and one more... this acer nitro 5 can run without battery ??? my laptop just few week pass the warranty for the battery and it happen. and now i don't have money to replace it..

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,002 Pathfinder
    @msyafiq6743
    Try the below steps and check:
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • msyafiq6743
    @Jack22
    need to hold the pin during the laptop still on or need to shutdown first.
  • What is the exact model notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-59XR
  • Make sure this button is pressed down by placing some layers of electrical tape:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    need to do during laptop is shutdown right??

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    what is the function of that button that you shown in picture

• Yes, the notebook should be off! It prevents the notebook from turning on when the notebook is being disassembly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho @Jack22
    it still same... it any change that hardware problem ??

• OK! Try now uninstalling the battery and AC adapter drivers in the device manager and restart the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    i only found AC adapter...

• msyafiq6743
  • Uninstall the Microsoft ac adapter and microsoft acpi compliant control method battery and restart windows!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    it still same...

• Try now to reset the internal battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    still same..

• Have you tried upgrading the drivers with the driverbooster and windows 10? Can you tell us the uefi version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743
    @egydiocoelho
    where to check it??

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• msyafiq6743