why my acer nitro 5 as515-51 battery keep disconnected and connected when the battery is nearly(an51

13»

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • msyafiq6743
    msyafiq6743 Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
    @egydiocoelho
    it still same... nothing change...

• Do you have how to test with another power adapter? Are you plugging the notebook directly into the properly grounded electrical outlet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lifeproblemsnine
    Lifeproblemsnine Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    me too
    I've been having the same problem
    when my battery is full while I'm playing games then it cuts off the charger and makes a beeping sound that's really annoying.
    I really want the solutions 
    please help
    I have tried the solutions in this discussion 
    my pc is Nitro AN515-51.

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    me too
    I've been having the same problem
    when my battery is full while I'm playing games then it cuts off the charger and makes a beeping sound that's really annoying.
    I really want the solutions 
    please help
    I have tried the solutions in this discussion 
    my pc is Nitro AN515-51.

Please start a new Topic for your problem it is an entirely different problem and it gets confusing when we try and help with 2 different problems in the same topic. Thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Lifeproblemsnine Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    ok thank you

• Khaw
    Khaw Member Posts: 1 New User
    @msyafiq6743 did you solve your problem now?