Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in? My laptop is acer nitro 5

yousjfyousjf Posts: 2Member New User
Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the bettary is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

Best Answer

• andylbandylb Posts: 394 Seasoned Practitioner
    Accepted Answer
    yousjf said:
    Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the battery is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

No problem at all, the Laptop should ALWAYS be plugged in when you are gaming and Windows set on High Performance. The CPU and GPU will only reach 100% performance when plugged in and the Nitro 5 series is designed that the battery cannot overcharge. Ideally you should only operate on battery power, when doing less demanding tasks

Please click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped solve your problem. 

click "Like" if my answer was just helpful 

Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

FAQ & Answers

• andylbandylb Posts: 394Member Seasoned Practitioner
    Accepted Answer
    yousjf said:
    Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the battery is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

No problem at all, the Laptop should ALWAYS be plugged in when you are gaming and Windows set on High Performance. The CPU and GPU will only reach 100% performance when plugged in and the Nitro 5 series is designed that the battery cannot overcharge. Ideally you should only operate on battery power, when doing less demanding tasks

Please click "YES" to "Did this answer the question" if my answer helped solve your problem. 

• yousjfyousjf Posts: 2Member New User
    andylb said:
    yousjf said:

Thank you so much 😊 🙏
  • andylbandylb Posts: 394Member Seasoned Practitioner
    No problem, enjoy