Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in? My laptop is acer nitro 5

yousjf
yousjf Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the bettary is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    yousjf said:
    Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the battery is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

No problem at all, the Laptop should ALWAYS be plugged in when you are gaming and Windows set on High Performance. The CPU and GPU will only reach 100% performance when plugged in and the Nitro 5 series is designed that the battery cannot overcharge. Ideally you should only operate on battery power, when doing less demanding tasks

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    Answer ✓
    yousjf said:
    Is there a problem if I game while the laptop is plugged in and the battery is full? My laptop is acer nitro 5.

No problem at all, the Laptop should ALWAYS be plugged in when you are gaming and Windows set on High Performance. The CPU and GPU will only reach 100% performance when plugged in and the Nitro 5 series is designed that the battery cannot overcharge. Ideally you should only operate on battery power, when doing less demanding tasks

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• yousjf
    yousjf Member Posts: 2 New User
    andylb said:
    yousjf said:

Thank you so much 😊 🙏
  • andylb
    No problem, enjoy

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★