Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer XB271HU A - Burn In Issue

DrakufDrakuf Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Dear Acer Community!

Last year after sending it back SEVERAL times, Acer finally replaced the panel of my Acer XB271HU A monitor which has started to produce the same errors a few days ago... again. The tray of my windows 10 burnt in the screen which shouldn't be happening on a 600 usd monitor I thought?! I was aware of this issue since it happend once before so I was using dynmaic hiding on my windows tray and never left the monitor on a static picture for more than a few minutes but... it happend... again.

After contacting Acer customer support they told me it is kinda pointless to send back the monitor because they propably won't do anything with it. Maybe the issue doesn't seem to be HUGE but next time if I want to purchase an awful product I buy a noname monitor for 100 bucks instead of paying this company 600 usd: 
https://i.gyazo.com/1be18e72366f9d131e6c72d5b967e375.jpg

Regards,
Pete

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,980Acer Crew Acer Crew

Hello Drakuf,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your Acer monitor.  Can you please send me a PM (private message) with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks in advance, 

Acer-Manny