SF315-41 Takes long time to turn off

2»

Answers

• mafozi
    mafozi Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

For info only, all amd drivers after 19.3.2 make me blue screens and almost break the windows
    I have no idea why, but I've tried everyone without the last 19.5.x
    That's why the last one who worked on me was 19.3.2
    Hope you do not have such problems if you put the last shared driver please give feedback
    Im with last bios 2.12
  • There is a version of the amd program called 19.4.4! Have you tried downloading it?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dannyufcfan
    Dannyufcfan Member Posts: 51 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    There is a version of the amd program called 19.4.4! Have you tried downloading it?
    No, but I will. Could you be kind enough to link me to it please?

Also, I spoke to Acer person on chat, and they reckon it's a hardware issue. But we will see.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited June 2019
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dannyufcfan
    Dannyufcfan Member Posts: 51 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Thank you again!