ES1-432-C79F BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM

Options
2»

Answers

• Anna19
    Anna19 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
    Options
    The Paper clip trick does not work anymore. The last time I opened the laptop I have unchecked fast start up.. After it paper clip trick does not work anymore.. Please 8 need your help.. Thank hou
  • ndc1976
    ndc1976 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    AFTER LONG LONG SURFING THE ANSWER OF THIS PROBLEM(

ES1-432-C79F BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM) YES...1000% SOLVE..TESTED IN 3 UNITS OF THIS KIND OF FACTORY DEFECTIVE HARDWARE CONTROLLERS OF ACER..

• ndc1976
    ndc1976 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Anna19 said:
    The Paper clip trick does not work anymore. The last time I opened the laptop I have unchecked fast start up.. After it paper clip trick does not work anymore.. Please 8 need your help.. Thank hou

Type your commentAFTER LONG LONG SURFING THE ANSWER OF THIS PROBLEM(

ES1-432-C79F BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM) YES...1000% SOLVE..TESTED IN 3 UNITS OF THIS KIND OF FACTORY DEFECTIVE HARDWARE CONTROLLERS OF ACER..

• i_am_3LLE
    i_am_3LLE Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    So is this a hardware issue? Acer should give our money back
  • PINOYBLOGTECH
    PINOYBLOGTECH Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Latest update 2020.me too guys im also exprience this kind of problem.i do everything like expert say..like change hard disk..format again and boot windows using oem from microsoft.i try also disable lcd display and connect to my smart tv same problem..encounter automatically blackscreen my acer model os acer es1 432 pomw.i think the only solution is upgrade the bios.
  • PINOYBLOGTECH
    edited March 2020
    Options

This my info of my acer es14.while in bios the screen not turn off and black screen but after restart the laptop.acer logo appear..5 to 10 mins.the screen automatically black screen.i try to test while in windows i try play music and play movie the screen not turn off.but after movie stop and music the screen automatically turn to black screen.i think the main problem of this is main board fan processor.censor while the fan is stop.main board detect the heat cane from board unit.once the censor detect.the laptop will automatically turn to black screen 

Edited the thread to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • PINOYBLOGTECH
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I solve the problem.after long hours and days.repair the board unit of acer laptop find the shorted parts near in fan..use tester and hot air tools.to fix it
  • Nanashi
    Nanashi Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I solve the problem.after long hours and days.repair the board unit of acer laptop find the shorted parts near in fan..use tester and hot air tools.to fix it
    Nice! If this is really true then Acer must have manufactured a bunch of hardware defective ES1-432 model laptops. Do try to observe the laptop for a couple of days because I think I also did something similar to this, laptop improved for a couple of days but then it started to go black screen again. For now I'll mark this question answered.
  • Mode6677
    Mode6677 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    can you show me the defective parts. or tell me the defective parts model or part number
  • jhimil22
    jhimil22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    can u provide image of the parts ser i have same issue with dat unit!
  • Mhadge
    Mhadge Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello PINOYBLOGTECH kababayan,  I also have the same issue. May I request if you can upload a photo to where to fix the problem in the board?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning Mhadge !

To keep the forum organized and your question to have greater visibility, please avoid posting on topics already solved, opened by other users or inactive.
    Always open a new post, just as it has been guided by moderators.
    Put an @ in front of my name that I guide you there for any questions.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Chicosikin
    Chicosikin Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sir, parehas na parehas po sa issue ko 😢 nag black screen kaagad pag close ko ng video or music at minsan hindi na mag on. Same talaga sa sinabi mo previous comment. Pewede po ba paturo need kasi ng kapatid ko for online class 😢. Or contact nalang tayo through social media kahit ano maturoan mo ako sir.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning Chicosikin  !

To keep the forum organized and your question to have greater visibility, please avoid posting on topics already solved, opened by other users or inactive.
    Always open a new post, just as it has been guided by moderators.
    Put an @ in front of my name that I guide you there for any questions.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• jhong9287
    jhong9287 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    can you show us the part where the short is.? please send me an image... thank you
  • danbaujr
    danbaujr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have same problem with that same unit and model. Pabulong naman mo ng solution
  • TintinQt
    TintinQt Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    sana naman mabigyan niyo kami ng sulusyon ganyan din po problema ng laptop ko hindi ko na po alam kung paano ako makakapag online class hays
  • Joshua_So1997
    Joshua_So1997 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Latest update 2020.me too guys im also exprience this kind of problem.i do everything like expert say..like change hard disk..format again and boot windows using oem from microsoft.i try also disable lcd display and connect to my smart tv same problem..encounter automatically blackscreen my acer model os acer es1 432 pomw.i think the only solution is upgrade the bios.
    hi kababayan patulong naman po same issue here sana mapansin mo ako.salamat
  • EMENGSKI
    EMENGSKI Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    HI po sir pwede po pa hinge ng pic or anong pyesa po ung ni reheat nyo po need ko po talga eto thank you