ES1-432-C79F BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM

Nanashi
Nanashi Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
Hello guys., I just want to ask if anyone here can help me how to fix my problem regarding to Acer ES1-432-C79F BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM. Similar problem also happened to 3 other laptops with the same model.

So basically this is what happens when I turn off my laptop:

Booting is slow
Sometimes I can enter windows but after about 15-20 mns it just goes black screen but the screen still has power.
There are also times where I cant load to the OS, after acer logo it just goes black screen.
It wont black screen when I'm in BIOS.
After black screen I usually shut it down and when I turn it on again booting becomes much more slower.

Best Answer

• PINOYBLOGTECH
    PINOYBLOGTECH Member Posts: 3 New User
    Answer ✓
    I solve the problem.after long hours and days.repair the board unit of acer laptop find the shorted parts near in fan..use tester and hot air tools.to fix it

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Nanashi !

Have you checked in Task Manager if the disk is 100% misuse?
    Have you tried reinstalling the factory system?
    Does the problem only occur on the battery or plugged into the power outlet as well?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,444 Trailblazer
    Next time you get a black screen, check to see if you can get a screen on HDMIed TV. You might have to toggle the FN+F5 keys to turn the TV screen on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nanashi
    Thanks for the reply guys.,

Im pretty sure laptop LCD is not defective since I already tried plugging it in VGA to Monitor.. fn + f5 does not work either.. I also did format it and still it goes black screen.. pretty sure the HDD is not defective either since I tried switching it to another HDD and clean install the windows 10 OS. Also tried resetting it using windows 10 factory reset remove everything and reinstall windows. It happens regardless of whether I plug the charger or not.
  • Nanashi
    I forgot to mention I also tried to use the recovery using the recovery drive in my flash drive and when I'm doing the process it goes black screen as well while I was selecting which language.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Perform a test using the device without a battery.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Nanashi
    Already done that same result.. Im almost certain the problem lies in the motherboard graphics,cpu or BIOS chip but first I want to try flashing the BIOS using a bootable flash drive I just don't know how to create one :/.
  • Chadchad06
    Chadchad06 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

did you fix this ? have you try bios flashing? i have also the same problem :-(
  • JackE
    Do you have an HDMI TV screen or not? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ANNABELLE
    ANNABELLE Member Posts: 1 New User
    @Nanashi
    Did you repair your laptop already? 
    we are the same problem to my laptop and model acer c79f .Please Help me this

• JackE
    Do you have an HDMI TV screen or not? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Bhen
    Bhen Member Posts: 2 New User
    did you solve that problem,i have same problem,acer es1-432. in bios setting 8 hours or more,the screen not goes black but when i go to boot in os, i didnt type my password because screen goes black, power lead is ON,  

and i see when i On the laptop, the fan not working, i manually test the fan is GOOD.

• Bhen
    Bhen Member Posts: 2 New User
    i can't do any update in OS because when i was in selecting laguage the screen goes black,   please help
  • Anna19
    Anna19 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
    Dear ACER, many of us have the same problem Black screen black screen black screen.. But stil we cannot find the right way to solve it... Please give us solution.. 
  • JackE
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below to reset your machine to factory fresh state or refresh it while trying to save your personal files. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    I have done this but only black screen
  • JackE
    Can you F2 into the BIOS menu on startup? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    Yes I can. 
  • JackE
    OK. If after leaving it plugged in overnight, it still has the same problem then F2 into the BIOS menu. Go to the BIOS Main tab and make sure that the F12 and D2D options are set to enabled. Then save and exit the BIOS menu settings. If you still get the black screen, then press and hold the power button till the machine completely shuts off.

Then turn the machine back on. Then IMMEDIATELY press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F2 key. A recovery screen should appear as in the video below. You have a choice of resetting the machine to a factory fresh state or refreshing it while trying to save your personal files. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anna19
    I have done the process no recovery screen appeared only black screen
  • Anna19
    JackE is my battery the problem? I cannot run safe mode even I removed the battery..