Aspire VN7-593G is making noise during gaming

2»

Answers

• MKII
    MKII Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

Actually I have tried that before, but I will give it another try.
  • MKII

Tinkerer

Nope, it doesn't solve the problem. It still makes that noise for a while, when noise was gone the volume will go down. I wonder if that was because part of the speaker go offline during high temperature, that will explain the noise and the low volume after that.
  • Do not know! I suggest you try now to uninstall and delete the audio driver in the device manager and then restart the notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MKII

Tinkerer

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have tried reinstall the sound driver before. But that doesn't help as well.
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows 10 by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MKII

Tinkerer

edited April 2019
    Never did that before, will it cause any side effect like losing files or something else? As I mentioned, I never backup my laptop at all.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Ideally, you should back up your files first, as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MKII

Tinkerer

If that's the case I think I will just leave that as an option if I am running out of ideas to solve the problem. But thanks to mention that anyway, I think I will just see if I can come up with any idea tomorrow. Thank you for all your helps and tips.