Predator Triton 500 Thunderbolt issues.

Options
13»

Answers

• Icesick06
    Icesick06 Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I've posting most of these responses from my phone hence why I chose just to use a picture instead of a screenshot. But after I plugged in my phone the pci express downstream switch port and the pci express upstream switch port do appear as hidden devices after unplugging the phone. I did at least order a thunderbolt 3 cable to try a file transfer from my razer blade stealth to the predator. Til then i'll just put this on the back burner while I wait for the cable to be delivered.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ok my friend! As windows update has updated the firmware driver, you may be able to downgrade through that driver if the driver with version 1.01 is still available:

However, I have never tried bios downgrade by this driver and I consider the procedure very risky to be carried out successfully!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Icesick06
    Answer ✓
    Options
    FIXED!! All that troubleshooting and here all I needed to do was plug in a thunderbolt 3 device to activate the controller at which point everything installed on its own. So for future reference if anyone else has this problem, the drivers and software won't install until there is an active thunderbolt device plugged into the computer.

To those who tried to help, mostly egydiocoelho, thanks for all the help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Glad I could help you when I told you to connect a device with thunderbolt technology! Accept my answer that helped you solve your problem too! Also, the tbt options are now active in bios as well?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Icesick06
    Options
    The features in the bios remain missing. I have Acer tier 2 looking into that part as to why they took those features out but not a big problem as long as the actual thunderbolt is functioning.