[FIXED] KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows PC Error Code Issue

Options
bittu323
bittu323 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives

This error is a type of B.S.O.D. (Blue screen of death) problem that indicates the issue with PC memory. This error means that the individual page of Kernel data of the paging file could not be read. It has a bugcheck value of error 0x0000007A. This error has usually caused by a virus, hard disk, bad sector error or failing RAM memory. This blue screen of death (B.S.O.D.) error issue can be caused by your PC freezes, crashes & the possible virus infection. This bug check error indicates that the Windows has trouble reading from memory, both from the Dynamic memory in your RAM or Hard drive memory. This error has also caused by the incompatible DLL or bugs in Operating system Kernal on your Windows PC. This KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Blue screen of death (B.S.O.D.) can be due to the poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as an overheating of components, power supply issues, faulty memory or hardware running beyond its specifications limit

KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Could you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you ever tested the notebook with another ram?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rbarriuso
    rbarriuso Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Any information about how to fix this? I've got a similar issue: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/760271/

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you create a new thread. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jenny05
    Jenny05 Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I bought a new Acer laptop last month. I think Acer is one of the best laptop brand present in the market. But yesterday I am getting a windows error 0x80248007 suddenly. I have no idea why this kind of error is showing. It may be windows error probably, I am not very sure about this.