I've just purchased an Acer 5 A515-54G-70Y9 and I'm experiencing the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: [FIXED] KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows PC Error Code Issue.

Comments

• rbarriuso
    rbarriuso Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Hi,

I've just purchased an Acer 5 A515-54G-70Y9 and I'm experiencing the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR on Windows 10 Home, with the following symptoms:
    - It only happens when I completely power off the computer and start for the first time.
    - It doesn't happen when rebooting the computer or after the blue screen reboot.
    - I've uninstalled all drivers which I downloaded from the device page: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/model/NX.HN4EB.001 but the crash still happens.
    - The blue screen shows different *.sys crashing every time.
    - I've restored Windows 10 but no luck.

Here's a photo of the blue screen

Any ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

• rbarriuso
    rbarriuso Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I've disabled the Optane option in the BIOS configuration (Ctrl + S to unhide it) for the internal NVMe, reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem is gone!
  • DanSilver
    DanSilver Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-54XB got same problem but was able to fix it using comment from @rbarriuso. Big thanks.
  • Guilalosk123
    Guilalosk123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello, I'm having this problem on my Acer Predator Helios 300, I couldn't find this option to disable optane, could you help me?