Acer Quick Access VX5-591G

JohnCena
JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited January 2021 in Nitro Gaming
This happened to me 4 or 5 months ago but I now noticed. In my old Quick Access there was more features like color intelligence. It was so good. But when I clicked on Quick Access it said there is an update. I updated and it is gone! It was there in folders. I tried to reinstall 1 week ago. I tried to delete but setup failed. It says Radio Management Service could not stopped. I installed new one on Acer's website and there were 2 quick access. And either of them did not open. And 1 quick access is gone in programs and features part in control panel. Now there is one quick access with no icon. When I try to delete it gives the same error radio management service could not stopped. And when I click the new installed setup it tries to uninstall the remaining quicl access.
So my problem is how to stop radio management service. Sorry for bad english.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Go in this key to change these functions: Computador\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    Go in this key to change these functions: Computador\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access

This will not fix my quick access just its features
  • JohnCena
    You say make ends 0 to1 right?
  • OK! Check for any driver with problems in the device manager:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    JohnCena disse:
    You say make ends 0 to1 right?
    You have to type enter 1

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Go in this key to change these functions: Computador\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\Quick Access

No Quick Access option there, I said it is uninstalled.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    OK! Check for any driver with problems in the device manager:

Everything is fine there.
  • JohnCena
    I want to know if wireless launch manager is installed on the device manager!
    There is no wireless launch manager.
  • I edited my previous post! Download the latest program on that link!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena

It is like this.
  • JohnCena
    I edited my previous post! Download the latest program on that link!
    OK.
  • JohnCena
    When I try to install it, it says Acer Quick Access uninstalling. It tries to uninstall the old.
  • I recommend you uninstall the old one first so you can install the new version later!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Your setup file says "Uninstall the old version first"
  • JohnCena
    I recommend you uninstall the old one first so you can install the new version later!
    The main problem I can't.
  • JohnCena
    It gives an error while "Services stopping"
  • What is the version windows 10? 1803 ou 1809? What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena

It says Radio Management Service (RMSvc) can not be stopped. Make sure you have enough system benefits to stop system services. I have signed as an adminsrator.
  • JohnCena
    Model: VX5-591G
    Windows 1809