Acer swift 3 boot time more than 2 minutes.

JEWEL
JEWEL Member Posts: 59

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
J made a clean install on my pc. I installed windows 10 pro  licenced. And I did it more than 5 times. But my system goes slowly starting. And the windows animation logo is also missing every time. How to fix this? 

Best Answers

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Acer swift 3 ryzen 5. Usually took 40 or 50 sec with a lot of software to boot. But now takes more than two minutes without any installed software. I instal windows again and again but problem didn't get solved. And the windows logo is not coming on start up animation. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You see only the Acer logo, correct? Today's notebooks no longer feature the windows logo, but rather the logo of the computer manufacturers, because of the firmware uefi!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• what is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you checked that the disk is 100% in the task manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night, JEWEL !

Is there any heavy application installed booting together with the system?
    If you have antivirus programs that are too heavy like Norton, uninstall.

Check in msconfig (press Windows + R key and type in the msconfig box) in the service and startup tabs which applications are booting with system and uncheck those that are not needed.

What is the release of your Windows, 1803 or 1809?

Is your system up to date?

Are all drivers and controllers updated?
    If not, use this application to update: https://drp.su/pt-br

Is your equipment set up in the power options for high performance?
    If not, change this setting and check for high performance.

Is the slowness reported only with use in the battery or in the power outlet as well?

Check in the Task Manager for the disk is 100% use constantly.

httpsimagesdrivereasycomwp-contentuploads201804img_5acca2e81303bpng

If you're experiencing the error, follow the video tips below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWESrvP_uU8

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Acer swift 3 ryzen 5. Usually took 40 or 50 sec with a lot of software to boot. But now takes more than two minutes without any installed software. I instal windows again and again but problem didn't get solved. And the windows logo is not coming on start up animation. 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    What model EXACT?
    Example: SF315-41-R8PP

Have you performed informed procedures?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Sf314-41-R9S1
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

I didn't install any software. Only pre installed software with os is here. 
  • Download this program and let us know the exact model: http://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe#_ga=2.6300786.1542310124.1551109537-1125574678.1544890242
    On the fact that the windows logo is not being displayed at startup, make sure fast startup is active in the power options:

On the slowness, do a disk cleanup as administrator:

Check if there are many services and programs booting with windows:

Do a hd defragmentation:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• The model correct is SF315-41-R9S1

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Yes absolutely correct  
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

I did the change in fast start up setup but logo not coming
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You see only the Acer logo, correct? Today's notebooks no longer feature the windows logo, but rather the logo of the computer manufacturers, because of the firmware uefi!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Hello I noticed that the acer logo comes on my screen and it's showing more than 1 minute. Is this problem happening for bios? I upgraded the latest 2.12 bios. 
  • OK! has this slowed down before or after the bios update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

I am not upset for the windows logo. I am upset for theke boot time. The acer logo showing more than 1 minute  That's pathetic to me.. If I install softwares then it will take more than 2 minutes. I thik the acer logo time is the problem . 
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

I rein windows After the bios update. When I install my first Windows and the bios version was 1. Something  Then the boot time was less than 1 minute. And with fresh windows it took less than 30 seconds. Now I am using bios 2.12
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited March 2019
    Right! However, I wonder if this slow boot occurred before or after the bios update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

I updated my bios . And re install my Windows. And the problem is now appearing. Before bios update this long time acer logo problem didn't appeared 
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

Please help me. how to reduce the time taken by logo.?
  • OK! Let's take one question at a time!
    a) on the windows logo, it will only appear if the bootmode on the bios is in legacy mode. When the bootmode on bios is in uefi, it is the Acer logo that will appear!
    b) As you updated the bios, it is important that you enter the bios and press f9 to restore the bios to the factory default. In this way, possible bugs will be fixed. Then press f10 to save on exit!
    c) Check if in the boot section, windows boot manager comes first and also check if there is an option with fastboot in bios. If so, activate the fastboot function!
    d) On windows, activate the fast startup function in the power options and do the other tips I posted before! Also put the notebook in high-performance power options!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

I reset the bios setting. The fast boot option is enabled. But didn't change the boot time . The acer logo took 41 seconds. And the boot is finished after 1 minutes and 30 seconds .
    1. How can I run my system in legecy bios? 
    My bios locked in uefi and it is unable to change .