Acer swift 3 boot time more than 2 minutes.

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Options
    No need to switch to legacy mode!
    It's ok! You did not answer me in any way this: I would like to know if before the bios update to version 2.12, if the boot was already slow? Or if the boot was slow after the bios update?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JEWEL
    JEWEL Member Posts: 59

Tinkerer

Options
    Before bios update the boot time was good. After bios update the boot time is increased . 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What was the previous bios version that was installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    When My bios was 1.04 . It's work fine. 
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    But the problem is bios can't be reinstall to the previous version 

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    Good night . I will contact tomorrow again. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    I can't fimd any error in my system  It's just slow. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think it's necessary to wait for a new bios update, or bios downgrade!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    JEWEL said:
    I can't fimd any error in my system  It's just slow. 

Perform a scan with a good search tool for malware, trojnas, etc.
    Many viral pests can go unnoticed and consume many of your machine's resources, causing slowness.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    His boot was slow maclane, after the bios update, see:JEWEL disse:
    Before bios update the boot time was good. After bios update the boot time is increased . 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    There is no performance issue and My system is fully formated  There is no virus or malware infection . I think that is a bios bug. 
  • JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    Dead egydiocoelho, 
    How can I downgrade my bios ? Is this possible ? 

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    JEWEL disse:
    There is no performance issue and My system is fully formated  There is no virus or malware infection . I think that is a bios bug. 

Really.
    I was answering another topic and I ended up confusing myself and posting on that one.
    Sorry for the mistake.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    How can I go back my previous bios, The bios pre installed  ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    However, I suggest you wait for a bios update! Downgrade is often riskier than a bios upgrade!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    Ok then i will simply wait. But when it's will come that is the matter  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can try the downgrade! However, it is a very risky procedure!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JEWEL

Tinkerer

Options
    Can you produce the procedure? Let me decide  By seeing the process of downgrading.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In the link I sent you earlier, it shows you step by step: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/559031/#Comment_559031

egydiocoelho Trailblazer