Charger keeps turning on and off while plugged in, Helios 300 (G3-571)

Options
13»

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    zakir803 said:
    hi, is there any solution about this problem?
    If the above steps didn't help you, kindly visit the nearest Acer Service Center.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Asmarkhan779
    Asmarkhan779 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Someone please help me even I am facing same problem...my laptop charges to 100% after that it starts to beep and frequently reconnects....I am facing this issue in all operating systems win10,linux-mint,android emulator
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Amsmarkhan779Ideally, you should create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Asogan
    Asogan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Asmarkhan779. It looks like a battery pin hole AND Bios reset is needed. Ok...guess I have to figure out how to do this...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @AsoganIdeally, you should create a new topic, informing the notebook model.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Xakypoo
    Xakypoo Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    I am having the same problem, which started around the time of this original thread. Seems like it's not unique to me but what is the solution?? The constant beeping when going from charging to charged and back to charging is making me mad. I need to continually unplug the laptop until it's depleted and then plug it back in just before it dies. When playing games that are battery intensive it doesn't happen because the laptop never gets to full charge but otherwise it's a CONSTANT problem. I've also experienced random times when the screen degrades to black and white vertical lines intermittently. 
  • nicolemesri
    nicolemesri Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Hi there!! I had the same issue and I fixed it like this:
    -Let your battery consume to 0 and charge it shut down to the top. When you turn on the computer it will be 100% and steel doing the beep sound. 
    -Repeat this 4 times and then charge it with the computer turned on.
    Hope this help!
  • oncenor
    oncenor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    OK! Can you tell if the windows version is 1803 or 1809? I also suggest you download this program to update the drivers: http://download.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online_1991222665.1544923988.exe
    Uncheck these programs:

PLEASE DONT PROMOTE VIRUSES!!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE GUYS!
  • SiDMerceR7
    SiDMerceR7 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    JohnCena said:
    Have you checked if the power adapter or dcin jack cable, if any of them are in trouble?
    No if there was a problem it might not charge but he says on 80 percent
    hitachi47 said:
    It is not resolved. It is still beeping. 
    I was having the same problem.
    Were any of you able to resolve it?
  • AlmasM11
    AlmasM11 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    JohnCena said:
    Have you checked if the power adapter or dcin jack cable, if any of them are in trouble?
    No if there was a problem it might not charge but he says on 80 percent
    hitachi47 said:
    It is not resolved. It is still beeping. 
    I was having the same problem.
    Were any of you able to resolve it?
    It is looks like the issue still not resolved. I haven't seen anyone solve this problem. 
    Everywhere the same methods are offered: reset the batteries, update the OS and remove the driver, but it not helped to anyone. Then these guys disappeared with problems, the fate of the problem is not clear.

That is sad...