Acer Swift 3 SF315-41 Wi-FI Connection Issue

2»

Answers

• Levi21xD
    Levi21xD Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    AmolSoans said:

I've read somewhere that the audio drivers conflict with the wlan drivers ,its seems to be true because sometimes my speaker starts crackling (i found a band-aid fix for that ) and my wifi stops working along with it. Is there any way for me to check whether that's the case?

i'll some other solutions too and keep this thread updated

okay, so ive done this and it works fine for me for 2 days, i haven't HARD tested them like shake my laptop but i think this would be worth a try for you.
    DOWNLOAD:

First you download all those above and run DDU(display driver uninstaller) in safe mode (keep pressing shift key when pressing power off)
    Uninstall the amd gpu drivers and OPTIONAL uninstall realtek audio drivers too.
    Reboot back to normal boot and turn off internet, install chipset drivers express install and display driver express install.
    and reboot.

if you still get issues idk, maybe another issue GOOD LUCK
  • Swaraj
    Swaraj Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Can someone i also have same problem but worse it just automatically stops every 2min or sometime every 10 sec then i have to enable and disable it 
    And even sometimes that doesn't works too shows code 10 and everything fails 
    I treid reinstalling windows , audio drivers , network driver and the issue still same
  • Colleague JackE posted a solution on his official topic!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swaraj

Tinkerer

Send the link of that post
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swaraj

Tinkerer

egydiocoelho said:
    This link sends me to his profile where should i go nxt for official topic section
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BlackHeart1809
    BlackHeart1809 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need help.
    I just change my router but my Acer swift 3 can't detect the WiFi from my router but it can detect WiFi from other router
  • @BlackHeart1809 Ideally, you should create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samjonas
    samjonas Member Posts: 2 New User

) Unplug your wireless router and modem from th power source (remove the battery if your modem has a battery backup).

2) Wait for at least 30 seconds.

3) Plug your wireless router and modem back into the power source again (put the battery back to the modem).

4) On your device, reconnect to your WiFi network.

• Lordofcodes
    Lordofcodes Member Posts: 31 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    I had the same problem within a month after I purchased it. I am a backend engineer, I tried everything I could. Nothing worked.

The problem was with wifi receiver it was defected. I got it replaced with a new one during warranty period, I haven't faced that issue yet.