Wifi driver problem

Swaraj
Swaraj Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey i got a acer sf315 41
And the Qualcomm wifi driver doesn't seems to works at all i i mean a month back it used to work perfect but now whenever i move the laptop in anyway the driver just stops 
And even touching the lid stops the driver just a yellow exclamation mark comes in driver and i have enable and disable the driver 
But sometimes it shows code in driver properties so i need to reinstall the driver
Maybe its happening because of bios update coz when i don't touch laptop it works perfectly 

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You need to remove the bottom cover and re-seat the wifi card. Remove the tape and antenna connector shown below next to the fan. Then remove the screw next to the connector. Pull out the card. Re-seat it a half dozen or so times to clean the connector. Then re-install the antenna. Button it back up and try it again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    You need to remove the bottom cover and re-seat the wifi card. Remove the tape and antenna connector shown below next to the fan. Then remove the screw next to the connector. Pull out the card. Re-seat it a half dozen or so times to clean the connector. Then re-install the antenna. Button it back up and try it again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• peterofficial
    peterofficial Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you so much for the solution... I had the same problem with the wifi driver... now fixed
  • JackE
    Congrats. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ