2»

Answers

• Ronnyb
    Ronnyb Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    It didn't work :-S
  • Ronnyb
    i didnt work :-( Still think it is the bios thats need to be installed :-/
  • OK! However the bios update will be at your own risk and I will not be liable for any damages! There is the possibility of solving the problem and also of not solving the problem! There is a report from a single user who could not upgrade to version 1.24, giving a bios image bios error: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.24_A_A.zip?acerid=636874327786969443&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR PH317-52&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Check the flat cable that connects the screen to the motherboard?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Ronnyb
    i have requested a repair from acer, the Laptop is only 1 month old , so i hope it should be covered be the guarante
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    OK!
    Keep us informed then about the repair and let us know as soon as we return!
    Need something to post!

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Ronnyb
    Will do :-)
  • I think you made the best decision!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Daftbugger
    Daftbugger Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ronnyb said:
    i have requested a repair from acer, the Laptop is only 1 month old , so i hope it should be covered be the guarante
    Ronnyb,

I experienced some of the same issues you did.  Can I ask how you started the repair process with Acer? The main Acer support page directs me to enter a serial number or SNID, but every time, and i can never get far enough to actually submit any info or request ticket.

Also, would love to hear how far along you've gotten in the 3 months since posting.
  • If the serial number is displaying an error, you should contact the Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp moderators!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer