Problem with MIRACAST Nitro AN515-42

2»

Answers

• Kiko_MKD
    Kiko_MKD Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

Red_Sun said:
    I, too, have a problem with Miracast. It attempts to connect to my Samsung 6300, but can't. The only thing I can surmise is an update on either the Win10 or Samsung side of things. It is annoying, because it worked for awhile, and HDMI cables are a pain when I am laying in bed.

On a side note, the level of advertising in the Samsung TV main menu is despicable.
    You have acer nitro 5 AMD version?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Red_Sun Yes, your issue is likely from the Win10update. If it happened with the last few weeks, open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Look for the automatic restore point with about the right datestamp. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Kiko_MKD

Red_Sun  likely has the original ACER Win10 version installed, not the Microsoft generic version like your situation. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Red_Sun
    Red_Sun Member Posts: 86 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Kiko_MKD said:
    Red_Sun said:
    I, too, have a problem with Miracast. It attempts to connect to my Samsung 6300, but can't. The only thing I can surmise is an update on either the Win10 or Samsung side of things. It is annoying, because it worked for awhile, and HDMI cables are a pain when I am laying in bed.

On a side note, the level of advertising in the Samsung TV main menu is despicable.
    You have acer nitro 5 AMD version?
    Correct.
  • Red_Sun
    Red_Sun Member Posts: 86 Fixer WiFi Icon
    JackE said:
    Kiko_MKD

Red_Sun  likely has the original ACER Win10 version installed, not the Microsoft generic version like your situation. Jack E/NJ
    Negative. Upgraded SSD along to OS to Win10 Pro.
  • JackE
    Red_Sun>>>Negative. Upgraded SSD along to OS to Win10 Pro. >>>

Oh-oh. Does your old HDD still have the factory ACER-flavored Win10 Home version that you could test? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ