Problem with MIRACAST Nitro AN515-42

Kiko_MKD
Kiko_MKD Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have Acer NItro AN515-42 and i try on 2 TVs and some problem.The signal on the screen is trembling and becomes darker every 2 seconds. Is this a mistake on the laptop or my software problem?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    Does this also happen using an HDMI cable? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Does this also happen using an HDMI cable? Jack E/NJ
    No HDMI works perfect just miracast have this problem
  • JackE
    What resolutions are you trying to transmit? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    What resolutions are you trying to transmit? Jack E/NJ
    I tried on 1920 x 1080 then I tried and at 1280 × 720 and how I went to lower resolution faster trembled screen.
  • Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Yes i have latest amd from acer site.
    But i try to force install latest adrenaline drivers from amd site for rx560 and than uninstall via driver setup,and install this drivers from acer site.
    What suggest to me?
  • JackE
    >>> i try to force install latest adrenaline drivers from amd site >>>

Open Control Panel programs and make sure these AMD generic drivers have been completely uninstalled because they really shouldn't be used with the proprietary ACER hardware integration. Do you have another system you could check miracast reception by the TV? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    >>> i try to force install latest adrenaline drivers from amd site >>>

Open Control Panel programs and make sure these AMD generic drivers have been completely uninstalled because they really shouldn't be used with the proprietary ACER hardware integration. Do you have another system you could check miracast reception by the TV? Jack E/NJ
    I go to control panel and see only Radeon settings like this in picture:

And something from AMD with this driver version:

Than auto detect from AMD site and show me this version:

And yes, I have 2 TVs in my home with miracast one Phillips and one LG and the same problem on both TVs.
    What you think? its not laptop hardware problem?

• JackE
    No, I don't think it's a hardware problem right now. Do you have the charger plugged in when you use miracast? If yes, unplug it and see what happens. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    No, I don't think it's a hardware problem right now. Do you have the charger plugged in when you use miracast? If yes, unplug it and see what happens. Jack E/NJ
    Yes i try plug in and remove changer and no change on the screen.
  • JackE
    What happens when you move the laptop to a different position in the room? Closer to or further away from the TV? To the left  right or back of the TV? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

Its same when i move away or closer left right,but when I pause a video and do not move my mouse, nothing trembles with the TV just after 15 seconds knows something to tremble as in slow motion and than again when i play video or move my mouse countinues tremblink/flickering.

• JackE
    These are your i/o ports. Please remove devices, one-by-one, that might be connected to any port to see if they influence this issue? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    These are your i/o ports. Please remove devices, one-by-one, that might be connected to any port to see if they influence this issue? Jack E/NJ

No ports don't solve my problem,
    i Upgrade windows 10 to 1809 version and now i can't connect to my 2 Tvs via Miracast.
    now i will cllean install windows 10 again and i will tel you what happened.
  • JackE
    Kiko_MKD >>>i will cllean install windows 10 again>>>

Wait!!! What do you mean by clean install AGAIN??? Did you clean install the Microsoft generic Win10 version or the ACER-specific Win10 version??? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

Wait!!! What do you mean by clean install AGAIN??? Did you clean install the Microsoft generic Win10 version or the ACER-specific Win10 version??? Jack E/NJ

I once reinstall windows 10, 5 day ago beacouse my tv signal is flickering and than my tv singal flickering again.
    and yesterday I update windows 10 from 1806 to 1809 and than I can't connect to my 2 Tvs. My games don't run very good and display driver have update from device manager.
    Today I reset this PC and install all drivers from acer website only new display driver I installed via device manager beacouse is newest driver from amd and gameas run good but now again I can't connect via miracast.
    error connecting,or can't connect ,my tv is starting playback but than black screen and show me how can't connect.
    6 years before i have Lenovo and i don't have any problems with acer evry day i have problems. What you suggest me?
  • JackE
    Please, how did you reinstall Windows 10? Did you install the Microsoft generic version or the original factory-installed ACER version? Did you purchase your machine with ACER Win10 version already installed or not? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kiko_MKD

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    JackE said:
    Please, how did you reinstall Windows 10? Did you install the Microsoft generic version or the original factory-installed ACER version? Did you purchase your machine with ACER Win10 version already installed or not? Jack E/NJ

I just go to option reset this pc.
    No acer in my country come with linux, i install windows official version from microsoft site.
    I found what is problem,the problem is new drivers when i install old drivers from device manager miracast work but my brightness not work.
    When i install new drivers from device manager miracast not work but brightness work.
    Its very weird.
  • JackE
    Kiko_MKD>>>No acer in my country come with linux, i install windows official version from microsoft site.>>>

OK. This might be the problem. Please contact the ACER authorized service center shown below to see if they can provide you with the ACER version of Windows 10 based on your machine's serial number id (SNID). Jack E/NJ

CT Computers MK

Ul. Vojvodina br.13 ,

1000 Skopje
    Phone: +389 230 90 050
    Fax: +398 230 91 112
    E-Mail: service@ctcomputers.com.mk

Jack E/NJ

• Red_Sun
    Red_Sun Member Posts: 86 Fixer WiFi Icon
    I, too, have a problem with Miracast. It attempts to connect to my Samsung 6300, but can't. The only thing I can surmise is an update on either the Win10 or Samsung side of things. It is annoying, because it worked for awhile, and HDMI cables are a pain when I am laying in bed.

On a side note, the level of advertising in the Samsung TV main menu is despicable.