Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Slow 5GHz wifi on my Aspire 5 A515-52G (Intel AC-9560)

Hello!
I've recently bought A515-52G with Intel AC-9560 wi-fi adapter. At first after unboxing I had very slow internet connection in both 2.4 GHz and 5 Ghz networks (less than 1 mbit/s), but after updating to latest driver from Intel's website, problem with 2.4 GHz solved, but I still have connection issues in 5 Ghz mode at home (haven't tested anywhere else yet). Tried to change wireless mode settings with no success. Is there any possible solution?

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 3,391ACE Pathfinder
    Good Morning bunis321 !

First, perform the test on other 5Ghz networks.
    Is the modem / router firmware up to date?
    What charges do you get on your network?
    Are there any handsets working in the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands?
    In the advanced wireless card options is the 5ghz network and region set correctly?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2014 - 2019 ★★