Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

SF114-32-P2PK NVMe support

I recently purchased Swift 1 with N5000, 4GB RAM. (Model# : SF114-32-P2PK)
I did read every single question/answer/discussion posts up regarding this specific model on Acer community, and realized that there are many questions, asking if they could use M.2 slot as an additional storage unit. I've found answers like the link below, but haven't found a successful story with NVMe.
link:
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/551038/a-few-questions-about-the-swift-1-sf114-32-p2pk-s-internals

The one who answers the post refers to official lists of compatible SSD which I can't find from anywhere. I would very much like to have proof of its NVMe compatibility before I purchase one, so I don't mess up with my new laptop.

Please help.

Best Answer

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 9,809 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    I do not think it's really compatible! Check that this site does not cite in any way, compatibility with nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Swift-SF114-32/90065
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover!  

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)

FAQ & Answers