My Acer Laptop keep freezing on charge(Acer Aspire ES1-533)

Options
13»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In addition to the tips of fellow JackE, you can also try uninstalling the AC adapter and battery drivers in the device manager:

Then restart the notebook and take the test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    LucaM >>>It don't not work because some program>>>

What is the exact name of the program? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• LucaM
    LucaM Member Posts: 28

Tinkerer

Options
    I don't remember I posting from school I will check the name ones I get home then write the name
    If remember to do it
  • LucaM

Tinkerer

Options
    And egydiocoelho Why are you using google chrome It's the most unsafest browser to use!

• JackE
    Options
    LucaM  >>>And egydiocoelho Why are you using google chrome It's the most unsafest browser to use!>>>

Why do you ask egydiocoelho this? Why do you say it is the most unsafe browser?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @JackE Why should he uninstall the AC adapter and battery drivers, the notebook may freeze no more when the battery is being charged!gada!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LucaM

Tinkerer

Options
    My Laptop has stopped freezing on charge
    This is weird But my laptop Gust stopped doing it! I have not Install any programs or uninstall any programs ether and I Haven't Changed any settings also I have not updated my laptop!

This is Just WEIRD!
  • JackE
    Options
    LucaM A Winupdate maybe fixed the issue. Maybe not. Keep your fingers crossed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Keep testing the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LucaM

Tinkerer

Options
    OK I've tried Launching Photos and Minecraft At the same time No freezing
    And I've left it on for a bit on charge No Freezing
    Like I sad It's weird
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>Like I sad It's weird >>>

I don't think so. It's only magic.  :) Jack E/NJ