My Acer nitro 5 keyboard dont stay backlit when plugged in , any solution?

Devildestro
Devildestro Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I.updated my firmware driver from device manager and after restarting the windows didnt loaded correctly so i did a reset and after that the keyboard isnt lighting up whenever i plug in the laptop.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Qual é o modelo exato do seu notebook? Exemplo an-515-52! Você atualizou para bios 1.22?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Devildestro
    Model nitro an515 - 52
  • What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Devildestro
    What is the version bios?

It is 1.22

• This version of bios is introducing this bug! Downgrade can solve the problem. However it is a risky and not recommended procedure, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/630359/#Comment_630359
    I suggest you wait for the release of a new bios!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AMDKilla
    AMDKilla Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    This version of bios is introducing this bug! Downgrade can solve the problem. However it is a risky and not recommended procedure, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/630359/#Comment_630359
    I suggest you wait for the release of a new bios!
    Don't hold your breath, Acer apparently don't see it as a bug. Their technical support can't see a problem with their BIOS code (likely because it wasn't listed in the release notes), and one of the Acer reps on this forum claimed it was actually a feature without reading everyone's comments...