Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

throttling at .38 ghz Acer 515-42

DanRItchieDanRItchie Posts: 6Member New User
edited January 10 in Members Lounge
I have 2 laptops.  One is an Acer 515-42 and the other is a Lenovo Ideapad 330S15ARR
and both machines ran well for a few weeks, but suddenly, neither machine will clock above .38 ghz when on battery power, no matter what power plan or setting.

Comments

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 16,325ACE Trailblazer
    edited January 10
    This user reported that updating bios to version 1.08 fixed this problem, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/605892/#Comment_605892
    On the lenovo model, I suggest downloading the model bios here: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/7wcn30ww.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 16,325ACE Trailblazer
    I checked that you posted on other topics! Have you tried my tips?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)