Problem Acpi Bios Acer One 10 S1003

Dodo03
Dodo03 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Hi guys! I write here but I do not know if it's the right place! I bought 2 days ago 2 Acer One 10 S1003 64Gb Notebook for me and my brother. I wanted to do a clean installation of Windows 10 but unfortunately halfway through installation and an error came out. After the restart, this error "Acpi Bios Error" was issued. I tried everything, boot with external pendrive, boot with external CD. Now unfortunately I can not do any restore because in the format I deleted all 4 partitions :'(... Recovery, Exp, Msr, C .... I'm stuck ... I can not do anything ... I should also format my Pc but unfortunately after this mess that I combined ... What I was wrong ?? It may be that I blocked everything because I tried to install Windows 10 64x ?? Sorry for my bad English! Thanks in advance to those who will answer!

Comments

• First I would like to say that you made a mistake in having deleted the recovery partition from Acer! You should not have done this!
    Since this model is a tablet with 32-bit uefi mode, you should first download an iso of microsoft from windows 10 only x86 (32bits) and then convert the pendrive to gpt like this:

Then copy the iso to the pendrive!
    After that, create a password in setsupervisorpassword and disable secureboot!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dodo03

Tinkerer

Hi Egydiocoelho! Thanks a lot for the answer! I'll ask you some questions!
    1I created the USB stick with official Windows mediacreationtools, can it go anyway? or do I necessarily have to do with diskpart as you showed me?
    2 in my Bios V1.18 I have no optionsupervisorpassword options, how can I do ?? is it necessary to enter the password ?? or can I skip this step ?? 3 to start the installation on my new Acer can I use the same procedure ?? Which of the 3 partitions can I delete? I will never touch recovery again ;);)!!
  • 1) You should create a flash drive in gpt format as I showed you before! You should also download an x86 iso only! Also, you must connect the USB stick to your tablet's mini usb port:

2) There really is not the secureboot option, but you should disable fastboot! Which of these options did you delete?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dodo03

Tinkerer

1) Okok!! I will follow your procedure!! I did not know that the micro usb port was to be used =)=) !! I used the usb port on the keyboard :'(:'( !!
    2) In the photos I chose the right settings??
    3) On the notebook of my brother i deleted all 4 partiton :'(:'( !!
    4) Luckily my computer is still packed =)=)!! But I would like to do a clean formatting there too!! I want to be sure which partition to delete!!

I usually on older computers I always deleted all the partitions, I've never had all these problems :s:s!!

• 2) Yes!
    3) I did not understand when you said "Luckily my computer is still packed"! Were you able to install windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Sorry for my English! I bought 2 Acer! the first one I started was my brother! I saw that originally there were useless programs then I decided to format immediately! but I was stuck with this problem because I deleted all the partitions! instead my notebook is closed in the package!! I wanted to solve this problem on the Acer of my brother and then formatting my new Acer for delete all program unnecessary!! I hope I managed to make myself understood!!

• Was it right to install windows on your brother's tablet?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Yesss!! Thank you so much!! Now for my new Acer i use same procedure?? Which partition i can delete for formatting clean?? I can delete all except recovery??
  • Are both your and your brother's notebook models identical?
    Please accept this tip I'll give you! Do not delete any of these partitions, because the operating system provided is optimized for your model! I suggest you just uninstall the third-party programs such as norton for example and then update the operating system!

I modelli di notebook di entrambi e quelli di tuo fratello sono identici?
    Per favore accetta questo suggerimento che ti darò! Non eliminare nessuna di queste partizioni, perché il sistema operativo fornito è ottimizzato per il tuo modello! Ti suggerisco di disinstallare i programmi di terze parti come ad esempio il norton e quindi aggiornare il sistema operativo!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Yes the notebook is identical! Ok i accept your tips!! I thought a format clean was better... I hate all these pre-installed programs... Now i load setup default bios and unistall the program third-party... Correct?? You advise me update operatyng system with windows update??

• Yes and yes!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Ok thank you so much!! You have been very kind =)=) !!

• There is also another solution to solve the notebook problem! Since you have another identical model, you can clone and recover the original system on the other notebook!
    if my answer helped you, accept it to put the topic as resolved!

C'è anche un'altra soluzione per risolvere il problema del notebook! Dato che hai un altro modello identico, puoi clonare e recuperare il sistema originale sull'altro notebook!
    se la mia risposta ti ha aiutato, accettalo per mettere l'argomento come risolto!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Okok!! I can clone original system!! Thank you!! Where can I confirm the topic solved??

• In my answer, click accept!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    No, don't clone drives across! The Windows key is part of the cloned drive and will not work on the second machine without knowing the key beforehand. Much better to just uninstall unwanted programs and leave OS and drivers to Windows update.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Is there an activation key in the hidden restoration partition of Acer @billsey? As far as I know, the serial is stored in the bios and even with the clone, the system should activate correctly, or am I wrong?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Now I understood @billsey what did you mean! In this case, perhaps the ideal would be to stay with Microsoft's iso, correct?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

Hì Bill! Ok ok don't worry! I have decided to leave installed my W10... The key has activated itself with internet connection... Now it works fine... I don't have noticed difference in speed with my notebook with Windows optimized original, vs notebook my brother with Windows installated by me :/:/ . I'm wrong maybe??

• Dodo03

Tinkerer

I now have read your messagges =)=) Bill and Egy =)=)