Install secondary HDD Nitro N50-600

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options
    Glad you got it in there. I rarely use every screw to secure a drive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• tentero1983
    tentero1983 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    So did I, but now it wasn't possible when only one hole hit, but the hard drive is tight between the graphics card and its iron board. At some point, when I get there, I make a couple more holes in the metal.

• solmundurj
    solmundurj Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hey Bjarke, 
    How did you connect the power supply from your pc to the hard disk?
  • WTP07
    WTP07 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Kamalika said:
    Hi Bjarke,
     I am attaching the diagram of the computer components that will help you to make the changes.

Please make sure that the place from where you buy the HDD also provides you  a standard Hdd SATA cable and a mounting bracket  with it. 
    Please let me know if this answers your question

Hi Kamalika,  This has been very helpful, thank you very much.  I just bought this motherboard crammed into a Bitfenix Prodigy case and I am trying to sort out where everything should be.  Would you have a detailed pin-out diagram for #12?  Front panel switch LED header?  Mine that the switch and LED lights plugged in, but there are 4 other pins, I'm not sure what they are for.

Thanks!

• NewUser134
    NewUser134 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Kamalika said:
    Hi Bjarke,
     I am attaching the diagram of the computer components that will help you to make the changes.

Please make sure that the place from where you buy the HDD also provides you  a standard Hdd SATA cable and a mounting bracket  with it. 

Kamalika said:
    Hi Bjarke,

Hi, I am also adding the HDD to nitro-50 600, could I ask the following questions:
    1. I don't need a mounting bracket right?
    2. Does the Nitro 50-600 case have power cable for HDD? If yes, where it is? If no, what kind of power cable I should buy?
    3. Shall I buy SATA cable myself? Do I need a 90 Degree to 180 Degree one?