Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Very Low fps on acer predator helios 300

kelile1kelile1 Posts: 2Member New User
I Recently opened my overwatch after two weeks, only to realise that i had 9 frames, i opened a bunch of other games i played such as injustice 2 and it had the same issue. the only games without the issue was league of legends, dragon ball fighters and closers online, i tried to resolve the issue and found no solution, i also monitored my tasked and realized that my gpu was at 100%. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?? please help

Best Answer

• Pavan8735Pavan8735 Posts: 1 New User
    Accepted Answer
    Uninstall drivers for gefoGe first then go to GeForce experience and download drivers 

FAQ & Answers

• fejermfejerm Posts: 81Member Fixer
    Are you using drivers downloaded from Acer website or you manually installed newer one?
  • kelile1kelile1 Posts: 2Member New User
    fejerm said:
    Are you using drivers downloaded from Acer website or you manually installed newer one?
    ones i downloaded from acer website, i first used geforce experience then i uninstalled geforce and the drivers then downloaded them from acer website
  • PredatorrPredatorr Posts: 2Member New User
    My predator has low fps too. On metro last light 15 fps , far cry primal 10-20 and  what the hell is going on????☹️☹️☹️
  • Pavan8735Pavan8735 Posts: 1Member New User
    Accepted Answer
    Uninstall drivers for gefoGe first then go to GeForce experience and download drivers 
  • PredatorrPredatorr Posts: 2Member New User
    Pavan8735 said:

Thanks man it worked 👌