Very Low fps on acer predator helios 300

kelile1
kelile1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I Recently opened my overwatch after two weeks, only to realise that i had 9 frames, i opened a bunch of other games i played such as injustice 2 and it had the same issue. the only games without the issue was league of legends, dragon ball fighters and closers online, i tried to resolve the issue and found no solution, i also monitored my tasked and realized that my gpu was at 100%. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?? please help

Best Answer

• Pavan8735
    Pavan8735 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Uninstall drivers for gefoGe first then go to GeForce experience and download drivers 

Answers

• fejerm
    fejerm Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Are you using drivers downloaded from Acer website or you manually installed newer one?
  • kelile1
    kelile1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    fejerm said:
    Are you using drivers downloaded from Acer website or you manually installed newer one?
    ones i downloaded from acer website, i first used geforce experience then i uninstalled geforce and the drivers then downloaded them from acer website
  • Predatorr
    Predatorr Member Posts: 2 New User
    My predator has low fps too. On metro last light 15 fps , far cry primal 10-20 and  what the hell is going on????☹️☹️☹️
  • Pavan8735
    Pavan8735 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Uninstall drivers for gefoGe first then go to GeForce experience and download drivers 
  • Predatorr
    Predatorr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Pavan8735 said:

Thanks man it worked 👌
  • DavyKK
    DavyKK Member Posts: 1 New User
    Pavan8735 said:
    I have now uninstalled my NVIDIA Drivers. I am using Acer Predator Helios 300. Are there any suggested drivers I should aim at while I am downloading new ones. Or are the ones that I get from GeForce Experience good enough.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    DavyKK said:
    I have now uninstalled my NVIDIA Drivers. I am using Acer Predator Helios 300. Are there any suggested drivers I should aim at while I am downloading new ones. Or are the ones that I get from GeForce Experience good enough.
    1. Try a couple older and pick what works best for you. Also you do not need to update graphics drivers every time they are released. Once in a few months is more than enough.
    2. Remove GEForce Experience. You can tune the game you play to your liking and remove this extra (invasive too in terms of telemetry) service.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045