Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Helios 300 - FPS dropped to 5 - 15 fps out of nowhere

MickyOrMickyOr Posts: 8Member New User
I used to play at 60 fps.  From one day to another every demanding game became unplayable running at 5 -10 fps and not getting higher :/

I tried updating the Intel and nvidia drivers but it didn't fix it. What can I do to identify de problem?

nvidia gtx 1060
drivers updated through geforce experience, disabled game overlay and battery boost with no effect afterwards

Best Answers

• MickyOrMickyOr Posts: 8 New User
    Accepted Answer
    [SOLVED] It was the NVIDIA driver (4.17.22), installed an old one and everything is working fine. That was really annoying.

Thanks for the help everyone!
  • MickyOrMickyOr Posts: 8 New User
    Accepted Answer
    How to uninstall and reinstall old drivers please help me I am new .... please I am aslo facing this problem 
    At the bottom there's an option "Beta and Older Drivers", go there; then select your model, a list of drivers will appear, select the 417.01 driver.

After downloading, just install it and it will replace the new one. Hope it solves the problem for you too.

FAQ & Answers