usb c to hdmi not working

Options
saurabhd
saurabhd Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
hi i have a acer nitro an515-51 with 1050ti i already have a monitor connected to it using its usb port and wanted to connect another but usb c to hdmi dosnt seem to be working is there any way to fix it or an alternate  to  connect a second external display . i would really appreciate some help thanks

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure disabling fast start up in the power options and restarting the notebook solves the problem! It is usually necessary to restart the notebook so that the external monitor is detected and then press the windows + p or fn + f5 keys to switch the display!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • saurabhd

Tinkerer

Options
    tried it still not working
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are there any drivers with device manager issues? When connecting only one monitor, on the hdmi port, is it detected correctly?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • saurabhd

Tinkerer

Options
    Are there any drivers with device manager issues? When connecting only one monitor, on the hdmi port, is it detected correctly?
    no problems ! 
  • saurabhd

Tinkerer

Options
    i searched a few more threads maybe its because my laptop probably have a usb 3.1 gen 1 and if there is no i way i can use it is there any other alternative to connect the second display  i need it as video output when i edit video in premier pro
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• saurabhd

Tinkerer

Options
    is there any other way i can connect the second display?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Maybe this will help you, see:

But I'm not sure it will work!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• saurabhd

Tinkerer

Options
    Maybe this will help you, see:

But I'm not sure it will work!
    a hdmi spliter wont let me extend the displays so i guess not