Acer nitro 5 spin Active pen problem and noisy audio

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think you did not understand me right! What I asked was for you to disable the mouse driver and check if there might be some conflict, because you said at the beginning that when you right-click Sketchpad, the problem was solved in that application! It's just a test to see if it solves the problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zallin
    Zallin Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

Options
    must have been lost in translation.
    disabling one at a time I found nothing.

Human interface devices:
         Acer Airplane Mode Controller = broken lines
         GPIO Dock Mode = broken lines
         GPIO Laptop or slate = broken lines
         HID consumer control = broken lines
         "  "  device = broken lines
         "  "  pen = No pen input at all
         "  "  system controller = broken lines
         "  "  touch pad = broken lines
         "  "  touch screen =
    broken lines
         "  "  vendor-defined device 1 thru 7 =
    broken lines
         "  "  wireless radio 1 and 2 =
    broken lines
         I2C HID Device 1 and 2 =
    broken lines
         Launch Manager Wireless = broken lines
         Logitech USB input =
    broken lines
         Microsoft input Config Device =
    broken lines
         USB input Device 1 and 3 =
    broken lines
         USB input Device 2 = No pen input at all
    Mice and other pointing devices:
         HID-compliant Mouse 1 and 2 =
    broken lines

HID-compliant Mouse 1 and 2 at the same time = broken lines
    Sensors:
         HID 3D Accelerometer Sensor =
    broken lines
         HID Custom Sensor = 
    broken lines

and found no other input, HID or device that seemed likely to be a problem.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It's just to take a test! Disable the mouse in the device manager and test with the pen:
    Example: 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zallin

Tinkerer

Options
    I did
    the list is every mouse and hid driver being disabled and nothing fixes the pen
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Honestly I'm out of ideas! The last possibility would be to update the bios, but it is a very risky procedure! I would like you to contact the @Acer-Manny or @Acer-Karp to know what is happening exactly because in my opinion I think there is an incompatibility between your pen and the np515-51! However you try to update the bios provided you take the proper precautions!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the Acer page, there is a fix for audio on bios! I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with your audio problem! Download the latest version: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.09_A_A.zip?acerid=636649740704606535&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO NP515-51&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    However be aware that it is a risky procedure and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zallin

Tinkerer

Options
    My bios is up to date.
    As both acer live chat and phone support told my they cant help go here, How do I get Acer to actually help? one would think if they said go here and my problem was not fixed with a laptop that's under warranty that they should now take over and fix my problem. Or did I buy a lemon and now that I have been dealing with this for so long I cant return it so im *****.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If it is really a hardware problem and you have been living in the United States and bought the notebook in that country, the service center has the obligation to fix it! Send a message to @Acer-Manny or to @Acer-Karp so they can help you better!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zallin

Tinkerer

Options
    First off sorry if you feel I was mad or upset with you. As just some person not paid by Acer you went above and beyond to try and help me, Thank you.

I was and am still upset by the situation having worked in multiple computer store tech shops it drives me nuts any time I hear "I understand, I can't help" It feels lazy and as if they don't give a ***** about the customer that paid multiple paychecks for something. Now I'm the customer and Acer is the lazy one that gives no ***** about me now they have my money.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I know you were not mad at me! :) What I meant is that if the audio problem is hardware, Acer has an obligation to repair the notebook within the warranty period!
    I know it's frustrating a new notebook to present some kind of problem! With regard to audio I still think it may be some software problem! On the pens, I still think there must be some incompatibility between the np515-51 and the mpp you own!
    Is it possible for you to test the NP.STY1A.009 pen at a computer store in your country?
    And that confirms if it is a problem in the notebook or in the pen!
    It seems that the computer stores in the United States allow customers to test the notebooks! Or am I mistaken?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zallin

Tinkerer

Options
    No store has the NP.STY1A.009 in stock but im going to order one.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The ideal would be to test before with an identical model so that you do not spend money without being sure that it will or will not work correctly! However this model that I indicated is recommended for your model! Post the result here in the community!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Before you buy a new pen, try this:
    go to control panel, hardware and sound, pen and touch and select the press and hold option and then click settings and disable the option: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxq0OkyilQo
    Also, use the other settings to see if it solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer