Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

line down the middle, overlapping image

brazerkerbrazerker Posts: 1Member New User

I saw the closed thread, but was not clear on how to send a private message (sorry new to community) - do I have to open a support ticket, or is there a chat?  Honestly I just want resolution for this issue.  My firmware version is 20170206_0_3025_15.

"If you have an XB271HU monitor that has firmware version 170904 or newer, and are still experiencing this issue frequently, we encourage you to send us a private message, so we can better assist you and investigate further." 

Best Answer

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 4,026 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    brazerker 
    As mentioned in the closed thread, please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your monior, a detailed explanation and specifications of the unit you have the monitor connected to, the settings being used so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns. To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a Private Message now.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 4,026ACE Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    brazerker 
    As mentioned in the closed thread, please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your monior, a detailed explanation and specifications of the unit you have the monitor connected to, the settings being used so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns. To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a Private Message now.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • GrangachGrangach Posts: 1Member New User
    I'm making a post so I can get around the anti spam to send a message.
  • rempekrempek Posts: 1Member New User
    I'm having the same issue. Please help.
  • MerlinAZMerlinAZ Posts: 1Member New User

Same issue.

• smunson121smunson121 Posts: 1Member New User
    issue just started on mine also
  • NawafMNawafM Posts: 1Member New User
    unfortunatly , same issue
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,973Acer Crew Acer Crew
    Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Acer/Predator monitor, please keep in mind that even with the newly applied firmware, there are rare and isolated instances where you may encounter the issue. If you do, we suggest turning your monitor off, then back on. If you still experiencing this issue, you will need to contact your local Acer support line in your region for better assistance.

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ select the country you are in and click on the support tab, on the left hand side you will find and option “contact support”.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online184

AboOmarJeddin
AboOmarJeddin
Acer-David
Acer-David
andylb
andylb
D3XY
D3XY
JackE
JackE
KMAK_JAYASINGHE
KMAK_JAYASINGHE
xapim
xapim
+177 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.