line down the middle, overlapping image

brazerker
brazerker Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives

I saw the closed thread, but was not clear on how to send a private message (sorry new to community) - do I have to open a support ticket, or is there a chat?  Honestly I just want resolution for this issue.  My firmware version is 20170206_0_3025_15.

"If you have an XB271HU monitor that has firmware version 170904 or newer, and are still experiencing this issue frequently, we encourage you to send us a private message, so we can better assist you and investigate further." 

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    brazerker 
    As mentioned in the closed thread, please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your monior, a detailed explanation and specifications of the unit you have the monitor connected to, the settings being used so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns. To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a Private Message now.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    brazerker 
    As mentioned in the closed thread, please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your monior, a detailed explanation and specifications of the unit you have the monitor connected to, the settings being used so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns. To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a Private Message now.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Grangach
    Grangach Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm making a post so I can get around the anti spam to send a message.
  • rempek
    rempek Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue. Please help.
  • MerlinAZ
    MerlinAZ Member Posts: 1 New User

Same issue.

• smunson121
    smunson121 Member Posts: 1 New User
    issue just started on mine also
  • NawafM
    NawafM Member Posts: 1 New User
    unfortunatly , same issue
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Acer/Predator monitor, please keep in mind that even with the newly applied firmware, there are rare and isolated instances where you may encounter the issue. If you do, we suggest turning your monitor off, then back on. If you still experiencing this issue, you will need to contact your local Acer support line in your region for better assistance.

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ select the country you are in and click on the support tab, on the left hand side you will find and option “contact support”.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
This discussion has been closed.