Keyboard not working..

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Go to this link: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7310?b=1 and download version 1.19! Take proper care as I told you above! Pause the windows updates and disable the wifi as a precaution!

After downloading, extract the file, open the windows folder and run the file!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did the procedure work?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Leostefan9912
    Leostefan9912 Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

Options
    I don t know if i should do this i mean i spent a lot of money on that notebook and if it s risky i think i should call the manufaturer and sent it back on warranty
  • Leostefan9912

Tinkerer

Options
    It s not right to buy smth and the first day problems apear..
  • Leostefan9912

Tinkerer

Options
    And i Did system restore it worked FOR 10 minutes 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure disabling keyboard power control solves the problem!
    To do this go to the device manager, launch manager, power management and check the option "the computer can turn off the device to save energy"!
    Put the notebook in high-performance power options and reboot!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Leostefan9912

Tinkerer

Options
    Version of the Windows is 1803 is that the problem ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Perhaps! This version is causing many compatibility issues with other hardware!
    Make sure any service or program is preventing these keys from working correctly! To do this press windows + r and type msconfig, services, select hide microsoft services and disable all and then go to program startup and also disable all and restart and verify!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• xanpires
    xanpires Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Tenho  o mesmo problema com meu note Predator G3-572, faz somente um mês que comprei, já fiz o reset com um alfinete pelo furinho atrás do note, restaurei o Windows 10 duas vezes,  e o teclado não funcionou no Windows 10, quando entro no modo de segurança, ele funciona normalmente, também funciona fora do Windows no setup do note, mas ao subir o modo normal ele fica todo aceso e não funciona... procurei no gerenciador de dispositivos e o driver do teclado não aparece... porém, tem um drive com conflito chamado ELAN EzTouchFilter no gerenciador de dispositivos.
    Plugando um teclado via USB também funciona normalmente.
    Tem alguém com esse problema? Alguém poderia me ajudar ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,755 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    Options
    In this case you must uninstall and delete the Elan Extouchfilter driver in the device manager! This driver is what is preventing the keyboard from working properly! Uninstall it and you will see that upon reboot, it will work again!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer