Acer - aspire E5 - 573g- 52g3 - Wont turn on

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can try this: turn off the notebook and unplug it from the electrical outlet; disconnect all peripherals from the USB ports; press fn + esc and with them still connected, connect the notebook to electrical power and press the power button; when you hear the cooler spin hard, release the fn + esc keys and that means the notebook entered the bootblock, which is a place reserved to recover the corrupted bios; after five minutes turn off the notebook and let me know if the cooler was turned on! As there is no recovery pendrive, there are no problems! It's just a test so you can check if this can be fixed through a bios recovery!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • km_km
    km_km Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    nothing works. no power no led no fan
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure you find a power switch similar to the one in the photo and see if it is being pushed well! It may be that it is preventing the notebook from turning on!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)