Acer Nitro 5 working slow(Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42)

Options
2»

Answers

• rahulpareek9250
    rahulpareek9250 Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    these simple fixes can really help them with their reputation but only if they provide these bios updates
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    my acer an515 42 cant even run 2016 games on low mode, ***** *****, i upgraded the SSD to samsung evo 860.

***** this ***** company wasted my 55 k inr on this
    Why not post details of the issues you are having and any steps you may have taken to remedy them such as driver updates etc

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Robert1425
    Robert1425 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    My Laptop, Acer AN515-51 is working very slow. It wasn't used long time, and i brought it as a new laptop. It has an 1050ti and i7 7th gen, and it's working very slow. I found laptops with i5, and gpu 960 with 2 gb of ram which are working better than my laptop. I have more fps on League of legends with a Dual Pentium with 2.4 Ghz, and a Nvidia 480. That's not allright.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    My Laptop, Acer AN515-51 is working very slow. It wasn't used long time, and i brought it as a new laptop. It has an 1050ti and i7 7th gen, and it's working very slow. I found laptops with i5, and gpu 960 with 2 gb of ram which are working better than my laptop. I have more fps on League of legends with a Dual Pentium with 2.4 Ghz, and a Nvidia 480. That's not allright.

Please start a New Topic for your problem, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Krishnapal
    Krishnapal Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    Window 10 sucks so bad