Laptop says "Unidentified Network: No Internet Access" when I am connected to a network

2»

Answers

• abhishekkalra
    abhishekkalra Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Have you flushed your DNS?
  • Daryl02
    Daryl02 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Have you flushed your DNS?

Tried it and it didn't work
  • Depends on the windows version!
    If it is 64bit, both can be installed; If it is 32bits, only the 32bits version can be installed!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • njbnitesh
    njbnitesh Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    In my Acer laptop the Wifi Icon has dispapeared after uninstalling certain apps..I am not able to access internet on my labtop  and I do not remember which apps i uninstalled.
    Please advise how do I fix it. 
  • @njbnitesh Ideally, you create a new topic so that your problem is visible to other users!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sajancr1986
    sajancr1986 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi,
    I have similar problem in my acer laptop. 
    Laptop details> Aspire f5-522, Windows10, network adapter - QCA9377

Wifi connected but no internet. I have tried network reset, flush dns, also reset the machine to previous one. 

If it got connect to wifi and internet somehow, it will be disconnected in the next restart or wake from the sleep mode.
    what should I do now? its been there for a month now. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,133 Trailblazer
    edited May 2019
    @sajancr1986  Ideally, you create a new topic so that your problem is visible to other users!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer