Release date for Predator Helios 500 with Ryzen?

Options
13»

Answers

• BrightSmith
    BrightSmith Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Awesome, thanks a lot.

What about the Vega 56, any chance to tweak it to desktop performance?
  • quadcricket
    quadcricket Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    This laptop is still unavailable for purchase in the Americas? Please Acer, give us some kind of date when we will be able to buy one.
  • tejas
    tejas Member Posts: 23 Networker
    Options
    It goes up to 4.1ghz doesn't it
  • skull77
    skull77 Member Posts: 38 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    tejas said:
    Ich weiß es nicht, ich habe es bisher nicht getestet. Ich möchte es aber auch nicht übertreiben. ;-)

• skull77
    Options
    Awesome, thanks a lot.

I don't know how to do that. I'll google a bit.
  • quadcricket
    quadcricket Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    skull77 said:
    tejas said:
    Ich weiß es nicht, ich habe es bisher nicht getestet. Ich möchte es aber auch nicht übertreiben. ;-)

translated: I do not know, I have not tested it yet. But I do not want to overdo it
  • skull77
    Options
    skull77 said:
    tejas said:

translated: I do not know, I have not tested it yet. But I do not want to overdo it
    Oh, ups!! Thx for the translation!! I sometimes check my brainy texts in a translation tool to see if they make any sense. I must have copied the wrong one... 😵😅

• tejas
    Options
    skull77 said:
    Awesome, thanks a lot.

Try msi afterburner
  • skull77
    Options
    tejas said:
    skull77 said:
    Awesome, thanks a lot.

Try msi afterburner
    I'll try that. I red about it, but didn't install it yet. Today I have a litle time for that.
  • skull77
    Options
    Ok, the first test with Afterburner looks like he's not keeping the settings. Some look like they're being taken over, others reset (especially the Mhz). He seems to accept the voltage. But I haven't tested any further whether this is really the case.

• tejas
    Options
    skull77 said:
    Ok, the first test with Afterburner looks like he's not keeping the settings. Some look like they're being taken over, others reset (especially the Mhz). He seems to accept the voltage. But I haven't tested any further whether this is really the case.

Ok great thanks let me know more as you dig deeper brvbeca I think this is the only teal conversation about this laptop in the world unfortunately
  • tejas
    Options
    Please let us know the benchmarks with other games if possible on higher resolutions like 1440p and 4k to play on external displays really exited
  • skull77
    Options
    Except Frostpunk, TwD, Fortnite and some C&C I don't have any other games at the moment. So Tomb Raider is my only performance-hungry game yet. Until last month I had just a Switch and a PS4, so my PC game collection is a bit limited. ;-)