I deleted windriver accidentaly and i have another problem

Marko99
Marko99 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought Acer Aspire a315-41  With Ryzen 3 2200u couple of days ago , brand new on local store called emmi.rs in Serbia ,they didnt include OS so i installed a clean nad legal WINDOWS 10 from my usb , but i didnt know waht windriver was so i installed a clean windows and accidentaly erased it , i downloaded all(i think all) drivers from acer site , but what else was on windriver that was important for me ?And i have a couple of more questions , in happed 2 times for 2 days my pc just restarted on its self i read a bit about that it said it is some safety switch on motherboard , its like fan gets a bit faster and it restarts but i was just on youtube the last time it happened , and just what are normall temps for ryzen 3 2200u because mine is idling around 40 and at load with games its about 60 to max 70 , but when im installing something or doing some hard work its like 60=8 deggres celsius , if anyone can , please solve some of my questions , thank you in advance , btw Acer is great with price per performance ratio so id like to keep using it at its best :)

Answers