LED Control Predator Orion 5000

Options
2»

Answers

• MADRacing
    MADRacing Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options
    Nope still steady blue like the power button, no changes at all...

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    Options
    MADRacing I didn't expect any changes. All I wanted to know if it stayed a steady blue like the power button until Windows starts to load. Then the LEDs go on and circle in various colours. Then after Windows has loaded the LEDs go back to steady blue again.

What this means is that Windows is controlling the circling colored LEDs as it loads. But the mainboard and BIOS are separately controlling the blue LEDs. Accordingly, a Windows add-on software utility or app might be able to control the colored LEDs on the case but I'm not familiar with any that may be currently available. The blue LEDs probably cannot be controlled from Windows. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• MADRacing
    MADRacing Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options
    All the leds stay steady blue from startup...no changes during startup and no changes after that also... so i have a computer that shines bright blue during the night, or i have to turn it off.... That is something i dont want...so i've got a computer that is not functioning like it should in my opinion...
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Options
    >>>>That is something i dont want...so i've got a computer that is not functioning like it should in my opinion... >>>
     Jack E/NJ

[Edited link]

Jack E/NJ